We can’t believe the creativity and uniqueness of some couples when it comes to their big day. Take ideas and inspiration from these food and drink bars that are sure to surprise and delight your guests on your special day!
- For a Summer wedding: Think about including a popsicle bar. Something easy so guests can grab and go. Either the old-school look, like the ones below left, or the newer versions, wrapped in plastic and ready to be eaten once the corner’s been cut.
- For biscuit lovers: An Oreo station is the simplest and cutest way to go! We love piling up the Oreo’s in a cake like formation (below centre) and then serving them with little glasses of milk! Oreo’s are also great because they’re vegan-friendly, so have some almond milk options too and cater for everyone!
- For the vintage lovers: An old-school soda bar. Go for all the old classics in bottles and cans, or pick one, like Coke and jazz it up with special syrups so people can create their own flavour! (below right)
4. For ice-cream lovers: What’s better than a sundae station? People can pick their own toppings, syrups and flavours and create a bowl of deliciousness that they love! (below left)
5. For those that love a warm, sweet treat: Waffle stations are so great! Add fresh berries, caramelised banana and maple syrup for a sweet treat. You could even offer guacamole, cheese and barbecue sauce if people want something savoury too! (below right)
There are no excuses to have the usual snacks doing the rounds on your big day. The options are endless when it comes to creating something exciting and fresh